Written By: Barry Laminack
Garcia Promotions has released the initial card for Cage Combat 7 and so far it’s looking very strong. The fights are scheduled to take place on January 6, 2012 and will once again be at the Humble Civic Center.
The data and the card are both pending TDLR approval, but if all goes well we could be in store for a head of a new year.
“This is not the final card, so stay tuned because you will see more fights added and for some some dropped. We are still looking for fighters that want to participate,” Garcia said in the release.
Fighter in red have not yet been confirmed.
- TBA VS. John “Chile” Rodriguez (Silverback) – 145 TITLE
- Geoffrey Neal (Twin Wolves) VS. Chris Lopez (Team Tooke) – 155 TITLE
- Rob Wood (Lovato BJJ) VS. Levi West (Team Tooke) – 170
- Mario Martinez (SBA) VS. John Haydon (Kingwood MMA) – 155
- James Deherrera (Team Unleashed) VS. VS. Jacob Silva (Silverback) – 125
- Frank Salinas (SBA) VS. Mike Jackson (4oz) – 155
- Raul Rodriguez (SLMMA) VS. Kolton Englund (RSKA/Silverback) – 155
- Daniel Delgado (Paradigm) VS. Manny Lozoya (Bushi Ban) – 135
- Roberto Herrera (GB Woodlands) VS. Brandon Gauthier (Team Tooke) – 145
- Chris Sutton (GB Katy) VS. Michael Eaglin (Elite MMA) – 185***
- Joshua George (Ground Dwellers) VS. Cameron Graves (Team Tooke) – 145
- Matt Steward (BVMMA) VS. Ricky Ruthstrom (Formless Fight Co) – 205
- Andrew Rowan (Windy MMA) VS. Trevon Giles (Elite MMA) – 205***
- Jason Friedman (Paradigm) VS. Kendrick Holloway (Team Tooke) – 170
- Ashley Meza (Paradigm) VS. TBA – 115
- Corrine Zepeda (Paradigm) VS. TBA – 120